Our precision machine shop has the capabilities for holding the tightest of tolerances to provide exceptional parts made to our customer's specifications.
We strive to be able to be meet our customer's needs, no matter how small or large of a quantity. Having manual and CNC equipment in a job shop atmosphere allows us to be more cost effective for our customer's. This allows us to be capable of handling just about any type of need our customer's may have without requiring a minimum order, etc. Our facility also has a welding and custom metal fabrication division, so we can handle more scopes of a projects here in house. We offer all of the neccesary finishes/ coatings as well, anodizing, black-ox, nickle, etc.
Our goal is to be your one-stop-shop. Call or email us today for a quote, we think you will be pleasantly suprised.
- Trak 2460 CNC lathe 24" x 60" with a 4.09" spindle through hole
- Trak 1845 CNC lathe 18" x 45" with 2.31" spindle throug hole
- Timemaster engine lathe 36" swing over carriage x 22 foot long. 48" x 13" swing with gap removed
- Trak LPM Machining Center with 4th axis capabilities
- Trak DPM3 3 axis bed mill
- Trak Bridgeport 2 axis knee mill
- Static balancing 6"- 20 foot long
- Sawing with 9" round capacity
- Other various machinery....
Contact Josh or Tonia today for a quote...